[Freeswitch-dev] is a digest of svn wanted?

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Oct 17 13:17:46 EDT 2007

On 10/17/07, Anthony Minessale <anthmct at yahoo.com> wrote:

> s'ok by me.

Ok, I would like to hear from anyone who objects to a single message per day
recounting a summary of the days SVN commits.  The email would look like
below.  If you object, please state why.  If there arent any objects by
tomorrow I will go ahead and start it up.

For this to be useful it will also require better than 'tweaks' as a svn
commit, something I am guilty of,  but we have to somehow make the messages
more meaningful for people glancing to see what was done - since often a lot
can happen in a single day.

Long commit messages will be done in their entirety, so some entries can be
quite long - I dont even try to truncate after so many characters or
anything, just take it as it is.

BEGIN SAMPLE (pulled this morning)
Revision 5710 committed by mikej on Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:55:05 -0400
http://fisheye.freeswitch.org:8081/changelog/FreeSWITCH?cs=5753&csize=1

resolves MDXMLINT-11 and MDXMLINT-12, re-factors error handling and cleanup
to e...

Revision 5710 committed by mikej on Thu, 20 Sep 2007 01:44:02 -0400
http://fisheye.freeswitch.org:8081/changelog/FreeSWITCH?cs=5724&csize=1

run spellcheck

Revision 5710 committed by anthm on Fri, 28 Sep 2007 20:33:08 -0400
http://fisheye.freeswitch.org:8081/changelog/FreeSWITCH?cs=5763&csize=1

fix warn

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200