[Freeswitch-dev] is a digest of svn wanted?

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 12:29:01 EDT 2007

s'ok by me.

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
GTALK/JABBER/PAYPAL:anthony.minessale at gmail.com

sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org
googletalk:conf+888 at conference.freeswitch.org
pstn:213-799-1400

----- Original Message ----
From: Chris Parker <cparker at segv.org>
To: freeswitch-dev at lists.freeswitch.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:18:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-dev] is a digest of svn wanted?

On Oct 17, 2007, at 8:56 AM, Trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:

> On 10/17/07, Anthony Minessale <anthmct at yahoo.com> wrote:
> we do have a freeswitch-commit list that you can subscribe to.
>

> I looked at that and it includes a diff, and a bunch of other stuff
> that makesi t quite big.  This would only be who, when and the
> commit message.  It would also be a digest instead of one email per
> commit.  So I am ready to go with it, just dont know if its really
> wanted.

I would actually have time to read that.  :)  Trying to read all of
the posts to svn-commit got overwhelming, so I un-subbed.  On another
project there's a daily summary of the last day's commit logs and
affected files.  It's very helpful and I would at least get some
benefit from it.

Once a day posted to the -dev list is my vote.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \   Chris Parker    -   Segmentation Fault ( core
dumped )
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.segv.org     |    cparker at segv.org
oOo   (_)   oOo  \

http://mail.yahoo.com