[Freeswitch-dev] Language files.. docs/phrase/phrase.xml

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Tue Oct 16 14:49:21 EDT 2007

Here is your turn to commit something to the project.  I have
recently committed the phrase.xml file which contains various phrases
needed for the language subsystem in FreeSWITCH.  I need as many
other language translations as we can get for the phrases.  I would
also like you to take a look at conf/voicemail_en.xml which is the
phrase macros used for english voicemail..  I'll need these updated
to support the languages in phrase.xml.  This is one key thing that
sets FreeSWITCH apart from various other software in this area.

Please step up and contribute.

Thanks,
Brian West