[Freeswitch-dev] Few new additions to FreeSWITCH

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Fri Oct 12 20:31:50 EDT 2007

Dear FreeSWITCHers,

Over the past few days we have been very busy putting some finishing
touches on various parts of FreeSWITCH as we approach beta2.

Here are couple of new modules and features that have been added:

mod_voicemail - You guessed it a full featured voicemail system.
mod_fifo - simple FIFO parking queue that can be used to accomplish
very power things.

We have also tweaked a few behaviors in mod_enum to facilitate ISN
lookups.

You can now call 888*543 and call our conference via ISN.

Please feel free to download, test and beat it up to flush out any
bugs and report them on jira.freeswitch.org

Please feel free to document anything that might be missing on
wiki.freeswitch.org

Thanks,
Brian West
FreeSWITCH.org