[Freeswitch-dev] OpenZAP status?

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Thu Jul 5 17:38:54 EDT 2007

Our goal here is to pick up where this left off and keep the important
functionality in the driver and the rest in user space.  Eventually we
hope to make our own platform-agnostic driver interface.

Sweet!  I can't wait.

So, to answer your question, yes that should be fine.  We have a tor2 we
tested it with last week at ClueCon as a matter of fact.

Excellent.  Last question (hopefully): did you need a special tor2.c for
the Tormenta2 test?  I just want to make sure I get my files straight...
:-)

-MC