[Freeswitch-dev] SNMP Discussion.

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Fri Feb 23 11:16:50 EST 2007

FreeSWITCHer's,
	I'm going to fire up a discussion about SNMP and its usage in
FreeSWITCH.  What things would you want to perform or monitor via
snmp in FreeSWITCH?  I have a basic module that acts as a subagent
now that can get the session count but we are looking at a way to let
modules register handlers dynamically.  Also if anyone wants to
assist in writing the MIB please do so... my mind goes numb looking
at those things :P

Thanks,
Brian West
FreeSWITCH