[Freeswitch-dev] ? Zulich

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Dec 3 08:17:07 EST 2007

On Dec 3, 2007, at 12:32 AM, Jim Nighswonger wrote:

> Gentlemen:
>
> We are currently using freeswitch in Windows and made the SIP work
> with our center.
> Now we will be using SANGOMA as the channel instead of SIP. We cant
> make it work and we get CHANNEL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED (SANGOMA CARD- A200).
>
> Is there a possiblity that you could provide us a sample dialplan and
> wanpipe.conf that works with A200.
>
> We understand from Raul Ocampo that  ?  Zulich has done a large part
> of the work for FreeSWITCH using WINDOWS, while we do not know if
> that is correct we are looking for any assistance we might get.
>
> Could one of you all provide us with some contact information for
> him or can you provide some information on the above for us.
>
> We have personnally sat down and talked to Doug Vilim at Sangoma
> regarding our project using FreeSwitch with Windows in conjunction
> with their SANGOMA cards.
>
> We thank you in advance for any assistance or information you can
> provide us.
>
> Jim Nighswonger

I have no idea who any of these people are.  If they have done any
work on freeswitch windows either they have not contributed this back
or have not made themselves known by those names.  There has been some
work done on the windows tdmapi interface to the sangoma cards, but
the work to finish integating this in openzap is incomplete.  If
anyone who has already done work on this, please let me know.

Mike