[Freeswitch-dev] Priority design in the event engine

Ivo Vachkov ivo.vachkov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 07:47:27 EDT 2006

Probably it was just an idea at the time of writing that code and left
unfilled. ... just a guess ... :) Otherwise it could be implemented with
serveral queues and rules to service the queues in a given order.

On 9/19/06, will <will at camangi.com> wrote: There are three priority levels
in the event system – "NORMAL","HIGH" and "LOW".

> When I trace into "switch_event.c", a "for loop" can be found there. But
> it seems no
>
> effect on priority. I mean, it just pop and deliver events by turns.
>

> What's the meaning of priority in FreeSwitch?
>

> Will

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to
understand the simplicity." Dennis Ritchie