[Freeswitch-dev] Freeswitch now has Python Support - Ruby better

Brian Fertig brian at attdv.com
Sun Sep 10 01:31:38 EDT 2006

Well the interpreter is built and fully functioning w/ error checking.
I am just waiting back for the license
ok before including it in trunk.  I would merge it now but I dont want
to have licensing woe's
come back on myself or the Freeswitch project.  Once I get a definitive
answer that we are good to
go I will be posting its in the trunk.

Brian

>>> http://rubyforge.org/projects/ragi/