[Freeswitch-dev] Freeswitch now has Python Support - Ruby better

Sergey Kuznetsov freeswitch at deeptown.org
Sat Sep 9 19:07:04 EDT 2006

I can wait.
I just want to use it. I am a hardcore C/C++/Perl system programmer fall
in love with Ruby.
It has everything I like in Perl, Ada, Smalltalk, C++, etc. The
interpreter is quite slow,
but YARV aka Ruby 2.0 is quite fast enough.
I know that Google Sketchup is using Ruby as an internal interpreter to
expand feature-set.

All the Best!
Sergey.