[Freeswitch-dev] Freeswitch now has Python Support - Ruby better

Brian Fertig brian at attdv.com
Sat Sep 9 17:44:44 EDT 2006

Amon,

   I wish it was really that simple.  What we are doing with freeswitch
cant even compare to whats
being done with Asterisk.  When you run your script in ruby, python,
php, etc the interpreter is
built into the binary of Freeswitch as a module.  This makes the
interface ALOT cleaner and 1000's
of times more efficient.  I am slated to start ruby soon but with Von
coming up it may wait until I
get back.

Brian