[Freeswitch-dev] Some questions [JB, EC, etc.]

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 08:42:56 EDT 2006

we have a jitter buffer in the core now libspeakup.  we have not enabled it yet but
it will not be too hard.  the catch is that it was written to work with iax timestamps
so for rtp you need to convert them all.  The guy who made it said he may make a new version
so I have been sort of waiting.

The best track to follow is probably to look at re-writing mod_portaudio.

They have changed their api massively so in order to benifit from future improvements
we should look at using thier new code (esp if we want to work on mac right, so far the portaudio version we use cant operate any of the onboard devices on a mac only usb headsets and bluetooth headsets)

the rest is all possible with ecan being the hardest (for me anyway).

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
JABBER:anthony.minessale at gmail.com

sip:888 at 66.250.68.194
iax:guest at 66.250.68.194/888