[Freeswitch-dev] Skype integration in FreeSwitch

Sergey Kuznetsov freeswitch at deeptown.org
Thu Oct 5 22:36:34 EDT 2006

I have somewhere in my bookmarks a link to a PDF file from the blackhat
conference presentation of reverse engineering of Skype protocol.

It was done about a year or so ago.

PS: Found it:

http://www.blackhat.com/presentations/bh-europe-06/bh-eu-06-biondi/bh-eu-06-biondi-up.pdf#search=%22Skype%20protocol%20blackhat%22

All the Best!