[Freeswitch-dev] Integration of external libraries into FreeSwitch

Konstantin Cherkasoff k.cherkasov at mostcom.ru
Thu Oct 5 03:15:10 EDT 2006

Hi, Roman!

> CONS:
>     * everytime we actually need something from the upstream
>       version it would have to be manually sync'ed up with the
>       FreeSwitch SVN (hence ORIGIN|README).

It seems there's no high development activity in the upstream:
* libresample-0.1.3.tgz (LGPL) (released Jan, 7, 2004)

Guys from audacity team included libresample into source tree

http://audacity.cvs.sourceforge.net/audacity/lib-src/

Here is some explanation:
http://audacityteam.org/wiki/index.php?title=Libresample

Though, I don't think it's a major priority task to redesign build
process and source tree.

--
Konstantin Cherkasoff