[Freeswitch-dev] any compile shortcut?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Nov 1 19:21:10 EST 2006

Just a make installall or a make modules should do it, and it shouldn't
actually do anything except for your modified module.  In this build
system you can not just make in a modules directory, but we are working
on some updates that hopefully will let you do that in our next major
build system revision.

Mike