[FreeSWITCH Community] How You Can Help With H.323 In FreeSWITCH

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Thu Jul 19 22:06:11 MSD 2012

Greetings!

We would like to let you know about an opportunity we all have to assist
with H.323 support in FreeSWITCH. We are working on getting Robert
Jongbloed, author of mod_opal and all around cool guy, to ClueCon 2012.
Robert does a lot of work with H.323 and his presence with us at ClueCon
would go a long way in helping us get H.323 fully implemented in
FreeSWITCH. The challenge is that Robert lives in Australia! To that end we
are taking up a collection to help defray the substantial travel costs.

Here's what you can do: visit FreeSWITCH.org and click the Donate button.
In your Paypal donation, click "Add special instructions to the seller" and
make a note that this donation is to assist with getting Robert to ClueCon.
We'll take care of the rest.

Thanks again for all of your wonderful support!

--
Michael S Collins
ClueCon Team