[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH WebSockets and SIP.js

Jerry Kendall Jerry.Kendall at BishopHosting.com
Tue Sep 6 02:01:30 UTC 2022

Hey there...

Been using FS for a few years now and it's been great.  Thanks to the guys that maintain it..

I've added certs and set wss-binding as required and even create a great little WebPhone based on SIP.js

Everything is fine except....

I keep getting 'websocket closed unexpectedly error 1006'

I hit refresh and everything is fine again, for a while.

Has anyone else used the websockets and hit this issue?
If so, did you figure it out?

There are pages on pages of complaints but can seem to find a fix.

Jerry