[Freeswitch-users] mod_sms: use different context

Bote Man botelist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 18:21:00 UTC 2022

I guess that the “transfer” dialplan app is only for voice calls, but I do not know what apps or commands work for SMS/chat?

I have never understood how the chatplan works, so I am following this to learn. I want to send SMS out of FreeSWITCH somehow in the near future.

John Boteler

Bote Communications