[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch_licence_server broken?

Matthew Grooms matthew at brightfire.net
Tue Sep 7 18:58:26 UTC 2021

Interesting. That's the same URL as I had in the history output I pasted
into my previous email ...

[root at ... ~]# history | grep wget | grep free
   501  wget https://files.freeswitch.org/g729/fs-latest-installer
<https://files.freeswitch.org/g729/fs-latest-installer>

It's possible that the underscore version was copied in from an older
freeswitch commercial binary. Doesn't explain why freeswitch was
starting the old copy vs the new copy with dashes in it's name. In any
case, my AMD license count appears correct now ...

freeswitch at ...> amd_info
AMD license available => 4
AMD license allocated => 0

Feel free to close case #00020604 that I was never contacted about.

Thanks,

-Matthew