[Freeswitch-users] Why doesn't verto use iceServers when reattaching?

David P davidswalkabout at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 02:32:42 UTC 2021

Thank you, Mike.

I'm looking into another occurrence of the problem now. Here's what
happened:

   1. Verto caller gets STUN and TURN candidates from our paid provider,
   and negotiates media with our FS v10.5
   2. Just after negotiation for the conference attendees finishes, the FS
   log shows New connection for session ... dropping previous connection.Then
   it sends verto.punt, then verto.bye, and the caller's verto logs-in again.
   3. We're using the same sessId and callId as for the first attempt,
   which should be fine I think. But in the offer SDP, there are only private
   host candidates. Is it expected that verto (or the browser?) would not
   use our iceServers settings when reattaching?