[Freeswitch-users] FusionPBX - Cannot queue any more events

Glen G glenganderton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 23:05:00 UTC 2021

Thanks for the response Ken. I was getting the 20cps from the show status
command (see below). I always thought that was because I have a couple of
clients with large ring groups 10-15 extensions in a ring group. With the
clients I have it's very unlikely that would be making too many
outbound calls. One last question for you though Ken, if I see this ERROR
and it doesn't seem to have any effect on the the performance or
functionality of the system, do you think I could safely ignore it for now
until I upgrade from to the latest version of freeswitch (and fusionPBX)?

1 session(s) per Sec out of max 1000, peak 22, last 5min 3