[Freeswitch-users] RE - Internal Interface suddenly freezes

Rémi MARAND remi.marand at odigo.com
Sat May 22 06:22:53 UTC 2021

Hello,

It seems we have the same problem, it doesn't happen often, but the Register part of internal profile does crash.

I observe that the number of connections established on the WSS port (7443) sometimes exceeds the number of active registrations. (netstat -tpa)..
It could be really important (2 or 3 times the number of Registrations), it could of course be a software problem on the WebRTC (Front) client side.

Is there a way on the Freeswitch side in the configuration to disconnect TLS connections that are no longer registered? On timeout for example.

Best regards.

Rémi Marand.
remi.marand at odigo.com