[Freeswitch-users] Detect inband DTMF on B-leg

Igor Potjevlesh igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Wed May 12 15:28:25 UTC 2021

Hello,

I'm working with start_dtmf in order to transcode inband DTMF to RTP-Event.

That's working fine but I'm wondering how could I check the B-leg SDP to
match if there's or not "telephone-event" to do it only if require. That
would also allow me to do RFC2833 to inband from A-leg to B-leg.

I can easily check ${switch_r_sdp} for A-leg, but I can't figure out how to
check 200 OK SDP and update the DTMF behaviour accordingly.

Any idea? Thank you.

Regards,

Igor.