[Freeswitch-users] Conference multi-canvas question

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Wed May 5 05:30:48 UTC 2021

All,

In mod_conference in a room using multiple canvases, I can see using the
vid-canvas api how to place a user into different canvases but is there
a way to place a participant into multiple canvases?

Ex:

Canvas 1: active speaker

Canvas 2: 1up+5

I would like one user to be shown in both canvases and let the other
participants opt into their view, choosing from only the speaker, or the
speaker + audience.

The current vid-canvas api seems to make their an either-or prospect.

Suggestions?

Thanks much!

-Ryan