[Freeswitch-users] using mod_unimrcp to transcribe voicemails

Lewis Bergman lewis.bergman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:26:18 UTC 2021

I would like to standardize on mrcp so that I can switch to another
provider, or use many of them at once to minimize cost and compare which is
better at what type of SR. If I have to code something I only have to do it
once with mod_unimrcp. I can change the provider by using a different
profile as an argument.

--
Lewis Bergman
325-439-0533 Cell