[Freeswitch-users] Starting dtmf_generation with mod_lcr

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 14:19:48 UTC 2021

Hello.

I use lcr for outbound connection to providers based on phone call price. On one provider I need to use start_dtmf_generate to force recoding sip info
from local extensions to inband dtmf. Setting variable from lcr execute_on_answer=start_dtmf_generate does not work. Also gateway profile have

<variables>
	<variable direction="outbound" name="dtmf_type" value="none"/>
</variables>
<param name="dtmf-type" value="none"/>

this also does not help.

How can I accomplish per provider dtmf_generate for outbound calls?