[Freeswitch-users] Amazon EC2 Instances - Freeswitch

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 13:12:35 UTC 2021

You really need to look at your configuration and understand what’s
supposed to happen.

Sip signaling is not the same as RTP. I’m guessing you followed some
instructions to set it up. It probably instructed you to set the sip port
to 7870 at some point and you simply forgot.

Check both opensips at freeswitch’s config. If opensips is sending to
freeswitch on 7870 it can only be because it is configured to do so in
opensips somewhere, be it dispatcher or hard-coded in the config script,
and FS is configured yo listen on 7870 which is by no means a standard sip
port and wouldn’t be configured on FS by default. So you changed it at some
point :)

--
Regards,

David Villasmil