[Freeswitch-users] Two Freeswitch installations

Carlos Eduardo kaduww at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 04:10:26 UTC 2021

Hey Clive,

According to what you said, you didn't set the external ip params on your
profile. Try adding this:

<param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="auto-nat"/>
<param name="ext-sip-ip" value="auto-nat"/>

With this, your FS servers will send the correct IP on SIP and SDP and the
audio should work both ways.

Regards,

--
*Carlos E. Wagner*
*Tecnólogo em Telecomunicações, Opensips Certified Professional*

*Fone: +55 48 99981-0894*
*E-mail:* kaduww at gmail.com
*LinkedIn:* https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlos-eduardo-wagner-96bbb433/