[Freeswitch-users] Verto WebRTC

Praveenkumar T praveenkumar.t at teleapps.com
Fri Jul 23 07:10:18 UTC 2021

Dear All,

I am using Verto (WebRTC) as well as other standard sip phone which can
establish normal extension calls b/w each other, however I notice in the
fs_cli <show registrations> it's not listing the extension ID for the one
which are logged/registered via Verto, where as I can see the extension
registrations listed in case of other sip phone.

Please confirm if any configuration to be done in order to list in show
registrations (to list the extensions which are registered via Verto).
Waiting for your kind response.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen