[Freeswitch-users] Multi-homed box - strange NAT question

Jim Miller jmiller at wndswp.net
Fri Jan 29 19:06:40 UTC 2021

Let me try this.

I have a public network interface connected to the external profile with
ip 1.1.1.1/24  (e.g. of course)  I have a private subnet attached to the
internal profile on 192.168.0.2/24.   I've got polycoms registering to
192.168.0.2 using TLS that show up as 192.168.0.1 given they are NAT'd
behind this firewall.  It seems that if the devices try to register to
.2 via an ip on the same subnet that NAT detection is not happy.  When
the clients come from something totally different it works.  Any way to
force this to work?

Jim