[Freeswitch-users] New system: sofia is on wrong IP address

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Tue Feb 23 22:37:04 UTC 2021

Thanks, John!

The system does not have a "public" interface. I assume it gets the 67.*
address from auto-nat. Its 2 IP addresses are 10.0.0.167 (DHCP)
(local_ip_v4), and 192.168.3.2 (phone_ip_v4). I disabled the "internal"
profile and the internal-ipv6 profile to avoid confusion. Now "ss -n -a
sport = 5060" shows this:

Netid         State          Recv-Q          Send-Q                   Local
Address:Port                   Peer Address:Port

udp           UNCONN         0               0
192.168.3.2:5060                        0.0.0.0:*

tcp           LISTEN         0               64
192.168.3.2:5060                        0.0.0.0:*

...which means it's listening on the "phone" network, as it should be.
However "sofia status" still gives me this:

                     Name   Type                                       Data
State

            external-ipv6 profile   sip:mod_sofia@
[2601:647:4802:9220:c816:30ae:6a9a:d191]:5080 RUNNING (0)

                 external profile
sip:mod_sofia at 67.164.101.201:5080 RUNNING
(0)

      external::flowroute gateway
sip:6509889800 at us-west-or.sip-flowroute.com NOREG

                    phone profile
sip:mod_sofia at 10.0.0.167:5060 RUNNING
(0)

3 profiles 0 aliases

The IP address after "sip:mod_sofia@" is my home LAN. Why isn't it the IP
of the "phone" network?