[Freeswitch-users] {mod_http_cache} Is there a way to use http_remove_cache command with multiple file

Christopher Rienzo cmrienzo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:54:10 UTC 2021

No, this isn't possible.  You can clear the whole cache, execute api to
expire an individual URL, prefix the url with {refresh=true}
http://example.com/myfile.wav to force it to discard the cached file,  have
your server set Cache-Control: max-age= to set a reasonable expiration, or
change the default expiration in the config if there is no Cache-Control
set.  Best practice is to rename the file if you want to ensure immediate
recaching.

Chris