[Freeswitch-users] SIP timer at 900 seconds?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at freeswitch.open.source.it
Wed Dec 22 18:46:30 UTC 2021

On Wednesday 22 December 2021 at 19:07:29, Avi Marcus wrote:

> I see two recent calls from FreeSWITCH that end at 15 minutes:
>
> billsec: 904.1, hangup cause: MANDATORY_IE_MISSING
> billsec: 901.3, hangup cause: MANDATORY_IE_MISSING

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Hangup+Cause+Code+Table

"This cause indicates that the equipment sending this cause has received a
message which is missing an information element which must be present in the
message before that message can be processed."

> My system is hanging up the call.
>
> Is there some sort of SIP timer? I don't have a SIP trace to see what
> happened.

I think you're going to have to get a SIP trace the next time this happens, so
that you can see what message FreeSwitch might have received in order to
produce the above complaint.

Antony.

--
This space intentionally has nothing but text explaining why this space has
nothing but text explaining that this space would otherwise have been left

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.