[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Stops Responding
cary at ytel.com
Fri Aug 27 20:03:35 UTC 2021
We recently started having a problem with our FreeSWITCH servers where
calls are working well, with about 200 calls operating sometimes for a
couple of days, and then something happens and all call progress stops.
Then any new inbound calls that come into the server get stuck in initial
status, new inbound get stuck at RINGING. This happens until the max
sessions are hit and of course nothing else works from there. Our thought
is something is creating a lock and stopping anything else from progressing.
We are seeing the stuck sessions using "show channels". Doing a uuid_kill
on the calls seems to make no difference to the output of "show channels",
but we have noticed in the logs that some events do happen to some of the
We had ran into a similar issue when writing a custom C module and made
some mistakes with session_rwlock etc. But in this case, all of this is
Some general information:
FreeSWITCH Versions 1.10.6 and 1.10.1
LUA, xml_curl(dialplan), event_socket,
Most of this is just application playing audio files and or creating a new
call to bridge to.
Really looking for some help on what debugging we can enable to help
identify what is getting stuck to identify where a bug might be on our
usage or possible issue with FreeSWITCH.
We have captured a core dump of the running process when it got into the
bad state as well, if that is helpful, we can send it in.
Thank you for your help.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users