[Freeswitch-users] Github FreeSwitch bug report should have more labels

mario_fs mario_fs at mgtech.com
Mon Apr 26 16:39:06 UTC 2021

Back in the Jira days, we could specify the type of bug, for instance build error. Now, cannot find a way to categorize a bug. I think this is useful because for instance, a build error may get priority because it does not allow you to continue testing, at least that’s my case. In Jira, I could specify a build error.

I found no way to add a label to the type of bug, and assume that is reserved to the developers. I know it can be done because if you look at the bottom of 1145 <https://github.com/signalwire/freeswitch/issues/1145> and click the reference to 75728, you will see that issue has a label of “build failure” (homebrew labels), which I think can then be filtered so only those errors can be found easily.

Just a thought,
Mario G