[Freeswitch-users] Pathing Problem?

William Colls william at williamcollsassoc.ca
Sat Apr 10 22:12:32 UTC 2021

I am trying to build a the latest production version from source.
Everything looks OK when I I do the bootstrap/configure/make/make
install for freeswitch, sandsp, and sofia-sip sequence, but when I try
to start freeswitch I get an error:

  error while loading shared libraries: libspandsp.so.3: cannot open

The file does exist in /usr/local/lib., owned by freeswitch:freeswitch
as a link to libspandsp.so.3.0.0 also owned by freeswitch:freeswitch.

Building on a Pine64-LTS, with Arbian's implementation of Debian Buster.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

William