[Freeswitch-users] Playback does not execute until first RTP

David P davidswalkabout at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 22:43:56 UTC 2020

This is very interesting, because it's the reverse of a problem I've been
asking about.

Is there a way to trigger verto to send packets immediately after the DTLS
handshake finishes, so FS can use them for "peer-reflexive" routing back?

Clientside pcap's show that in some networks, verto/Chrome/network doesn't
send anything to FS once the handshake is completed.