[Freeswitch-users] Set a domain name in Request-URI without DNS queries

Igor Potjevlesh igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 14:36:48 UTC 2020

Hello,

I try to setup a config with a domain name in the request-uri but I don't
want Freeswitch to do a DNS request on it. I would like to send the INVITE
with the distributor module to two gateways with their own IP in the realm
param.

Since now, every setup I tried with a realm or/and sip_invite_req_uri
failed.

Any advice? Thank you.

Regards,

Igor.