[Freeswitch-users] Early media in the "wrong" direction

Olle Frimanson olle at zaark.com
Fri Sep 11 06:13:34 UTC 2020

Thanks Mike,

Is this something you plan to support?

BR/Olle

Från: FreeSWITCH-users <freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org> För Mike Jerris
Skickat: den 9 september 2020 22:29
Till: FreeSWITCH Users Help <freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org>
Ämne: Re: [Freeswitch-users] Early media in the "wrong" direction

Early media door phone like behavior like this is not currently supported.

On Sep 2, 2020, at 8:20 AM, Olle Frimanson <olle at zaark.com <mailto:olle at zaark.com> > wrote:

Hi,

We have a use case where we need to send early media from A-leg and play it before 200 OK on multiple B-legs.

This the scenario in principle:

A sends an INVITE to Freeswitch

Freeswitch responds with 183

A starts sending media to Freeswitch

Freeswitch does parallell bridging to B,C and D

B,C and D responds with 183

Now I want Freeswitch to relay the media transmitted from A to B,C and D

Is this scenario supported by Freeswitch I have various options like audio_media_flow and  bridge_early_media but I can’t get it to work.

Any help or hints are appreciated

BR/Olle