[Freeswitch-users] cannot do bujild-deps on debian 10 for freeswitch.

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Thu Sep 3 09:11:25 UTC 2020

I changed my freeswitch packages to debian-unstable which fixed some
of the unmet dependencies, but still getting the following:  When I
itry to do apt-get build-dep freeswitch I get:
Reading package lists... Done
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 builddeps:freeswitch : Depends: libpcre3-dev but it is not going to
 be installed
                         Depends: libmagickcore-dev
					                        Depends:
 libglib2.0-dev but it is not going to be installed

In an older version of Debian buster (release 3 on a different system)  I have done
build-dep successfully, but I cannot do this in the current Debian
buster 10.5, what can I do?