[Freeswitch-users] cannot do bujild-deps on debian 10 for freeswitch.

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Wed Sep 2 18:54:34 UTC 2020

Hi.  I have Debian 10 now release 5 and cannot do apt-get build-deps
for freeswitch.  Also, I note the the keyring and archives still say
stretch and there is none for buster.  Here is what I get when trying
to do build-deps:

apt-get build-dep freeswitch
Reading package lists... Done
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 builddeps:freeswitch : Depends: libpcre3-dev but it is not going to
 be installed
                         Depends: libsofia-sip-ua-dev (>= 1.12.12) but
 it is not going to be installed
                         Depends: libks but it is not going to be
 installed
                         Depends: signalwire-client-c but it is not
 going to be installed
                         Depends: libmagickcore-dev
					                        Depends:
 libglib2.0-dev but it is not going to be installed

I tried to do  apt-get install libpcre3-dev and it still complained,
seemed to want an older version of the packages than the one that was
installed.  How to fix?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?