sqlite db

Cris Espinosa cris.espinosa at ringcentral.com
Tue Oct 27 18:55:28 UTC 2020

Hello,

https://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2018-January/128600.html<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2018-January/128600.html__;!!J-1DKIBqn-Pi!T1HTvq_hHdBanmAvN7dD1p-dHkqvaKFB2JTMwE5XhyYPRFeZgCQhBA_6ZWUAYEwaGa5A7g$>

I'm following up on a thread from a couple of years ago where Antonio asked Geoff if we were using wss endpoints in our freeswitch setup. The answer to that question is yes. I realize this was a couple of years ago, but we are still having unexplained crashes with our freeswitch instances and switching to mysql did not seem to correct the issue.

Is there some concern with wss endpoints and sqlite? The version this issue was occuring on was 1.6.20.

As a side note, we are currently working on migrating this setup to 1.10.5 and possibly moving back to sqlite

Cris Espinosa
COMMUNICATE
COLLABORATE
CONNECT