[Freeswitch-users] Not able to connect to a Softphone

Harshita Pandey harshita19012 at iiitd.ac.in
Thu Oct 22 15:56:26 UTC 2020

Hi,
I am not even able to connect to a softphone. When I had installed the
freeswitch on a local Machine I was able to connect it to a softphone, but
now I have installed freeswitch on a Virtual Machine and that too on a
server.

I have used the following credentials:

Username: 1001
Domain: The IP Address I get on executing eval${local_ip_v4} on the
freeswitch command line
Password: 1234 (the default password).

Where am I doing wrong, or is it that I need to add something else as well,
while installing freeswitch on server or VM while connecting to a
softphone. I have been using a Linphone as a softphone.

Thanks in advance for your help