[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch CPU consumption on AWS EC2

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:48:17 UTC 2020

You can double decrease AWS cost by using "reserved" instances or "spot"
instances.
Also, important call duration. Think reals calls longer, I think about 1-2
mins average.
I expect, if you increase call duration two times (decrease CPS two times),
then you will increase the number of calls.

Also important to evaluate how complex your dialplan.
Is used codec conversion or not.

All of this may impact total calls handled by FreeSwitch.

Sergey