[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch unable to redirect to contact received in 302 Moved Temporarily

Shahnawaj Khan shahnawaj.khan1990 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:41:32 UTC 2020

Hi,

I am running a test scenario where freeswitch is getting "302 Moved
Temporarily" in response to an invite generated for b-leg. Response
also contains the contact for redirection but freeswitch is unable to
process the response. It is neither sending ACK for the initiated
transaction nor generating the new invite for the contact received in
response. my dialplan looks like this.

<extension name="302">
            <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(5010)$">
                    <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/3clogic_external/5010@<IP>:6060"/>
            </condition>
        </extension>

I don't want to manually handle the 302 response. I just need FS to
forward the call. Please let me know if anything needs to be added in
dialplan or some configuration needs to be updated.

I have also attached the console logs of the freeswitch with siptrace.

Thanks & Regards,
Shahnawaz