[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch use DTLS v1.0 instead of DTLS v1.2

Mike Jerris mike at freeswitch.org
Tue May 19 18:38:06 UTC 2020

Are you saying that HAVE_OPENSSL_DTLSv1_2_method is not true on openssl 1.1?  #define HAVE_OPENSSL_DTLSv1_2_method 1 on my box with openssl 1.1.1

If someone can point me to where this bug supposedly is, please provide info here.  It should default the dtls 1.2 when built against any openssl that supports it, unless explicitly overridden.