[Freeswitch-users] attendet transfer by REFER

Yuriy Nasida ynasida at gmail.com
Fri May 8 06:34:04 UTC 2020

Hi guys,

My callflow looks like in RFC doc (please look at screen).

Transferee and Transfer Target stays behing FS.

Should I do something special at FS side to implement such attendet
transfer in case Transferor use re-invite/refer method like RFC describes ?

I supposed - not, but weird things happens in the moment FS get REFER.
I expected that FS will just connect Transferee and Transfer Target but...
FS start new call (3th) instead of this.. I mean new call to
connect Transferee and Transfer Target. But... They are at hold already and
I do not need new call...
I just need to connect them.  In theory I can use lua and try to bridge
these two sessions between each other but I am not sure it is correct way.

Also I know about att_xfer feature but I can't use that because it
require dtmf method.

Please advice

[image: Selection_972.png]