[Freeswitch-users] Proxy when SIP Request method is MESSAGE

João Vitor Arruda joao.arruda at gmail.com
Fri May 1 14:13:20 UTC 2020

Hello,

I currently have FS being used as a B2BUA for voice calls (INVITE SIP
Request method) but I also need to process some MESSAGE type SIP
requests.

I'm wondering if there is a way to configure FS to completely proxy
those messages.without acting like a B2BUA.

In my initial try I got a "chatplan" configured to handle those
messages with a lua script that use: freeswitch.Event("info",
"SMS::SEND_MESSAGE");

This kinda working but the problem i'm having is that FS will reply
"202 Accepted" to the original sender before it even forward it to the
final destination which breaks our ability to really confirm that the
message was accepted by the final destination.