[Freeswitch-users] SIP doorbell with video to work with FS

Victor Chukalovskiy victor.chukalovskiy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 19:17:12 UTC 2020

Good day, anyone has recommendation for SIP doorbell type device that
will work with FS and support video call?

Looking at Fanvil i30 or Grandstream GDS3710 and it appears that SIP
client might be voice-only (unless I'm mistaken)

Basically, looking for something like a Ring but can be used with my own
FreeSWITCH for voice & video instead of Ring cloud.
Axis A8105-E sounds perfect but costs a fortune.

Thank you!
-Victor