[Freeswitch-users] Send Remote-party-I to Cisco CUCM SIP trunk

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:00:03 UTC 2020

Hello,

  I have a setup where Freeswitch is a transit PBX between the public world
and two internal PBXes - one is another Freeswitch  and one is Cisco CUCM.
All connections are SIP trunks.

The issue is that the external world SIP trunk sends the real called party
name in the "200 OK" in the P-Asserted-Identity field. At this stage, the
"transit FS" sends also OK without the received called party name, and then
the behavior of the two internal PBXes is different:

   - When the internal PBX is FS, the transit FS generates INFO message and
   places the updated called name in X-FS-Display-Name field.
   - When the internal PBX is Cisco, nothing is sent, thus the true called
   name is not displayed.

Any idea how to force the transit FS to send it to Cisco as well?

                 Thanks, __yehavi: